+90 242 322 01 20
+90 242 322 01 44
Bora Aktürk is a member of executive committee and managing partner of Aktürk AB. Mr.Aktürk has experience in mergers and acquisitions, including co-investments, joint ventures and general corporate matters. Mr. Aktürk focuses his practice on commercial law, corporate law, real estate law and intellectual property law. He has also involved a wide range M&A / corporate transactions of public and private companies.
Affiliations & Memberships
- Trademark & Patent Attorney, Turkish Patent Institute
- British - Turkish Lawyers Association (UK)
- Arab-European Lawyers Association (Luxembuourg)
- Istanbul Bilgi University Alumni Association,
- Player of Antalya Bar Association Football Team
- Imola Ceramica in the sale Imola Granit to Cozum Yapi.
- Armando Testa (in the establishment of Turkish subsidiary, Armando Testa A.Ş.)
- Gano Excel International (in day-to-day legal operations of Gano Excel Türkiye)
- Sanofi-Aventis in the sale of Doğu İlaç (Sanofi) to Ceva Sante Animale
- Orhan Holding in the sale of Lear Teknik to Lear Corporation.
- S&T in the sale of T-Systems Turkey to S&T.
- Providence Equity Partners in the sale of Digiturk to Providence Equity Partners.
- Groupe Bel in the sale of Kars Karper Peynirleri to Groupe Bel (La Vache qui rit).
- Deva Holding in the sale of Deva Holding to International Pharma.
- Cytec Industries Inc. in the sale of Surface Specialties SA to Cytec Industries Inc.
- BAE Systems in the sale of United Defence Industries to BAE Systems.
- Raffles International in the hotel management agreement for Swissotel Ankara.
- Tyco Healthcare in the general distribution agreement of Tyco Healthcare.
- Grupo Iberostar in the establishment of the hotel management company, Otelcilik Limited (Iberostar Palace & Tropical Hotels) in Sarigerme, Ortaca, Mugla